miércoles, 5 de agosto de 2009

Cry-Kelly Clarkson *-*


If anyone asks; I'll tell them we both just moved on; When people all stare; I'll pretend that I; don't hear them talk; Whenever I see you I'll; swallow my pride and bite my tongue; Pretend I'm okay with it all; Act like there's nothing wrong; Is it over yet; Can I open my eyes; Is this as hard as it get; Is this what it feels like to really cry Cry; If anyone asks; I'll tell them we just grew apart; What do I care if they
believe me or not; Whenever I feel your memory; is breaking my heart; I'll pretend I'm okay with it all
Act like there's nothing wrong; Is it over yet; Can I open my eyes; Is this as hard as it get; Is this what it feels like to really cry Cry; I'm talking in circles; I'm lying, they know it; Why won't this just all go away;
Is it over yet; Can I open my eyes; Is this as hard as it get; Is this what it feels like to really cry Cry.



Beautifull song for this little akward moment that i'm living!

2 comentarios:

  1. Oh! Sorry but I don't understand nothing! because I don't understand english! and I can't write in english! jajaja, bella canción! me gustó. Besos flaca, espero que estés demasiado bien, hace rato que no hablamos... mira mi blog po, es que me inspiré en mala, jajaja :) te re que te contra ultra mega híper druper súper quiero.
    --> NegrA!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. P.D. La hora se volvió loca en realidad son las 15.27 p.m. :S

    ResponderEliminar